Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Everything hurts

even my toes.

This walking so much I know is good for me but good grief.


I dream about the census.  It's taking over my life!!!!


One guy today told me he didn't believe that I was from the census bureau. He said that nobody told HIM we would be going door to door this year. And he reads the paper EVERY DAY. Well, excuuuuuuse me! 


I had to laugh.

3 comments:

Jess W said...

I have to laugh too. We were thinking about you when a Census man came to our door yesterday with his GPS. In the rain no less! Poor guy! He was very nice and we wanted to be nice to him because we knew you were out there doing this too!


And.... also because he was really nice.

Jess W said...

I have to laugh too. We were thinking about you when a Census man came to our door yesterday with his GPS. In the rain no less! Poor guy! He was very nice and we wanted to be nice to him because we knew you were out there doing this too!


And.... also because he was really nice.

Jess W said...

I am not sure how I posted two comments exactly the same... this computer is possessed.