Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weird stuff going on

It seems I have been in a period of inactivity lately. My get up and go got up and went. I don't know why. I think I'm coming out of it now though, so I'm posting three pictures, although they could cause nightmares....



Do you remember Redd E. Fox from last year? He is the 911 mascot and makes appearances at events around the area. He showed up at the Red Cross Thursday on a tricycle, circling the desks like a vulture, rapping about 911. But he needed some internal surgery so here he is with his innards hanging out, and his body ignored. It was pathetic.



Next..... looking west.......


and looking east........
These two pictures show our road.


Or what is left of our road.


Those two guys in the upper shot are in front of our driveway in a trench that is at least eight feet deep. It's dusty and dirty and we can't open the windows when they are working.


AND,


they start with the noise and the machinery at the early hour of 6:30 AM, for heaven's sake.


It is a rude awakening from dreamland.


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Nice wheels on that fox! Creepy, weird, funny at the same time.

How long is the trench going to be outside your house? If that were my house, I would have to take deep breaths on a regular basis in order to not kill people. But I've been a little cranky lately.