Ya know. Larry?
Today for my birthday he gave me a gift certificate for FIVE, count 'em FIVE massages.
There is this wonderful massage therapist named Kristen Pata and I love her and now I get to go to her FIVE times!!!
He also gave me the biography of Thomas S. Monson. I am thrilled beyond words.
AND, he took my mother and me out to dinner. I had my first ever bouillabaisse at Bernard's Grove House. He had prime rib. He was so happy he couldn't even talk. Mom had the most beautiful lamb chops.
The whole thing was wonderful.
AND my mother made me a birthday cake. Imagine.
More coming, and with pictures.
4 comments:
Happy happy birthday! Sounds like you've had a great day. I hope you enjoy your FIVE massages!
ps- You share a birthday with my sister. How 'bout them apples?
Best birthday EVER! He's a keeper!
We need to talk baby! :)
My due date seems to be June 6th!
So with my record I'd say, don't make any out-of-town Memorial Day plans!
What a wonderful, perfect, happy day! I'm so glad!
And if you "come out next spring" we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you! Would Larry be coming with you? Would you be coming for the BYU Women's Conference? General Conference? Just to see the flowers in bloom on Temple Square?
Mom made a birthday cake? Awesome! I guess we have some catching up to do!
Post a Comment