You're not out of blog posts, woman! I want to know how you are and what you Lockes are up to these days! I miss hearing these things.
(BTW, I hope you're doing great. Also, I just finished New York. Thank you for that recommendation- what a great book! If you have any more, feel free to send them my way.)
You're not out of blog posts, woman! I want to know how you are and what you Lockes are up to these days! I miss hearing these things.
(BTW, I hope you're doing great. Also, I just finished New York. Thank you for that recommendation- what a great book! If you have any more, feel free to send them my way.)
4 comments:
You're not out of blog posts, woman! I want to know how you are and what you Lockes are up to these days! I miss hearing these things.
(BTW, I hope you're doing great. Also, I just finished New York. Thank you for that recommendation- what a great book! If you have any more, feel free to send them my way.)
Smooch.
You're not out of blog posts, woman! I want to know how you are and what you Lockes are up to these days! I miss hearing these things.
(BTW, I hope you're doing great. Also, I just finished New York. Thank you for that recommendation- what a great book! If you have any more, feel free to send them my way.)
Smooch.
Check under the couch. Larry said he found his missing inspiration there once.
...Hey, wait! I know something you could post about! :)
I miss you. Just so you know.
Post a Comment