See? I'm not dead. Just out of energy for a while. I think I need a tune-up.
We had a visit from this guy last week- my boyfriend Jayden.

and his mom, our church daughter Trisha.
Since our home is not baby proof (!!) we had a great time preventing our boy from climbing stairs and eating books and falling down the stairs etc....
Larry got to be a grandpa!
We had fun and we miss them.
That was the good part.
The terrible thing that happened is that my friend of over 25 years Linda Witt, succumbed to the oral cancer she had battled for eleven years. Her husband Gary was our friend who died four years ago from a heart attack.

I'm getting tired of so many special people in my life dying.
Whoever you are that is reading this - stay healthy!!!
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment