Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Next.........

The other blood work came back positive for Celiac Disease. My doctor says that if it truly is positive, it will be a major lifestyle change. So he wants me to have a small intestine biopsy to verify the diagnosis.

WHAT?

I'm Italian. I eat bread.

If this is true, I will be eating blueberries the rest of my life. Larry and I went out for some MAJOR DELICIOUS Mexican food tonight, just in case I can never eat it again as long as I live. Or pasta. Or pizza. Or Italian bread. You might as well just lock me up.

2 comments:

Jess said...

We will keep you in our prayers! Bread and Pasta are staples, but there are really yummy breads and pastas I think you could still eat, just different. =( Hugs!

Amberly said...

I'm feeling really sorry for you right now. I love my bread! Not getting ice cream and cheese anymore is bad enough!