-Throw something
-Swear
-Take a few Excedrin for a killer headache but then I'll be wired
-Eat a hot fudge sundae with chocolate ice cream and really HOT hot fudge
-Then eat a banana split
-Sleep for two days and magically be 20 lbs thinner when I wake up
-Get a massage, a facial and then a pedicure
-Go to Key West and eat a key lime pie ALL BY MYSELF
-Go to a spa and be pampered
-Go to a warm, lovely beach somewhere FAR away and float in water that is 90 degrees
What I will really do is go to bed and feel better tomorrow. We can only hope.
2 comments:
Mary Ann--
This made me smile.... not that your mad and don't feel good, but your list of things that you want to do... I hope you feel better today! We have been fighting a cold all week here, and Marisol and I have not been sleeping well at all. We are right there with you!! Have a great weekend. :-)
I love your post. How often I feel this way. I usually go take a nap or go to bed early. Or clean the garage.
Post a Comment