Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well THAT'S over

Okay I'm better. No hot fudge sundae. No banana split. But maybe a facial this week.

General Conference was just so good this weekend. How could I NOT feel better? Actually, I am speaking on the 20th about one of the Sunday talks so I listened extra carefully. I think I know which one I will speak on, but how do you paraphrase an apostle?? Can I say it any better than him?

It was such a pretty day today. The sky was so blue and the sun shone all day long. The birds were having fun at the bird feeders out back and it all made me happy.

Here, for your viewing pleasure is me up in the air in Key West. I LOVED parasailing!




1 comment:

Carol said...

Ha, ha...I thought you were kidding about that being you in the picture parasailing--that the smiley face was you, but then I saw the close-up and wow, that really IS you up there! How cool!

Hope you're enjoying the computer!!!