Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our friend Gary.....

This morning at 7AM my friend Linda called with the news that her husband Gary had died suddenly at work last night. He had been fine, so this was a total shock, and so hard to believe. It hit me hard. He was my age and we have been friends with them for almost 25 years. We'll know what happened after the autopsy. Again, it is truly a blessing to know about and have faith in the plan of salvation. They have been sealed and can be an eternal family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maryanne,

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. Thank you for leaving me a comment. I have told my Mom -she sends her condolences.

A.Pandina said...

We, too, are sad to hear about Gary. I have read his obituary, it was very nice. Our whole Miller family was very fond of him.