dont forget about me, i love seeing what you guys are doing.deborahasplund{at}hotmail{dot}com
We would like to stay connected too...jessicawesel{at}yahoo{dot}comWe miss you both!
Hi my friendThis is great. I would love to visit your site. Can't wait to see you and hear allll about Alaska.LoveJo-Amm
Please include me, I love to read of your adventures...Alaska, really? We'll have to share stories.
Don't FORGET ME!!!! -Libby!
Mary Ann, my email ispkgandol(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
dont forget about me, i love seeing what you guys are doing.
deborahasplund{at}hotmail{dot}com
We would like to stay connected too...
jessicawesel{at}yahoo{dot}com
We miss you both!
Hi my friend
This is great. I would love to visit your site. Can't wait to see you and hear allll about Alaska.
Love
Jo-Amm
Please include me, I love to read of your adventures...Alaska, really? We'll have to share stories.
Don't FORGET ME!!!! -Libby!
Mary Ann, my email is
pkgandol(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment