Saturday, July 26, 2008

Here we are together, together, toGETHer, oh here we a.....

I've been tagged by Katrina! So here ya go. All about husbands:

1. What is your husband's name?  Laurence Edward Locke
2. How long have you guys been together?  Since October 1980 so almost 28 years. Man.
3. How long did you date?  Well, we were engaged after 10 weeks and married after one year. See we were old when we met.  I was 27 and Larry was 34 so we didn't have time to waste.
4. Who eats more?  Larry eats a lot. More than me.
5. Who said "I love you" first?  I can't remember!  That's bad.
6. Who is taller?  Larry, by 10 inches. I'm a midget. 4'11"
7. Who sings better?  Me. Poor Larry doesn't know if he is a tenor or a bass. He's a bass.
8. Who is smarter?  Larry generally, as far as book smarts. He knows math and science. But I'm pretty smart myself. I know geography and lots of cool stuff he has no idea about.
9. Who does the laundry?  Me. Larry will haul the clothes basket downstairs though.
10. Who does the dishes? We really share that chore.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  Me. I sleep on my right side so it makes me sad that my back is usually to my husband.
12. Who pays the bills?  THAT chore we do together too. We sit together but I actually write the checks.
13. Who mows the lawn?  Larry, thankfully.
14. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. But Lare can fend for himself very well.
15. Who is more stubborn?  Tough question. I think Larry. But I get my way more often.
16. Who kissed who first?  I kissed Larry first. Very chaste kiss. Then he kissed ME three times on my cheek right in a row. On the first date!
17. Who asked who out first?  Well it was a blind date. But HE called me.
18. Who proposed?  I did. I knew we would be getting married within minutes of meeting him, so I waited around for him to catch up. But we'd STILL be single if I hadn't said one day, "Are we getting married or what?" I couldn't wait around any longer. I was getting older by the minute.
19. Who is more sensitive? Another tough one. In many ways I am, but Lare can be pretty sensitive himself. But I think I win this one.
20. Who has more friends? I think I do. But he is friendlier. So go figure.
21. Who has more siblings?  We're tied. No siblings. We are both "onlys."
22. Who wears the pants in the family?  Since I haven't caught Larry wearing a skirt, I guess he does! No really, we pretty much defer to each other. We both want the other to be happy.

So now I tag Alison and Pam and anyone else who wants to join in the fun!
 


3 comments:

Rob and Laura (aka Ryley) said...

Hello... this is ROB Blair's Family... we have finally created our own family blog. COme see it @ robandlaurablair@blogspot.com

Katrina said...

Thanks for humoring me!

A.Pandina said...

Cool, you tag me?! I think people will love reading about Nick.