I LOVE it... I think it has become an obsession... but look... so many people... so many connections to the past, present and future... heck. I can't stop myself! WELCOME TO THE CHAOS!
My boys BEGGED me to not join; they think it would be weird for their mom to be on Facebook. I promised that I would give them their space (since they are really good about calling me and filling me in - on the stuff they want me to know!). They think it is dorky when "old" people put away messsages like "doing laundry...", etc.
6 comments:
It's evil. That's all there is to it. I love it and hate it at the same time.
I LOVE it... I think it has become an obsession... but look... so many people... so many connections to the past, present and future... heck. I can't stop myself! WELCOME TO THE CHAOS!
I know exactly what you mean! I've even found a pen pal I had when I was 9 from Norway!!
On the other hand, maybe connecting with so many people (alive) can somehow help your geneology work....think about it....
My boys BEGGED me to not join; they think it would be weird for their mom to be on Facebook. I promised that I would give them their space (since they are really good about calling me and filling me in - on the stuff they want me to know!). They think it is dorky when "old" people put away messsages like "doing laundry...", etc.
Ha-ha... Facebook is a blessing and a curse.
Post a Comment