Friday, June 19, 2009

My ear hurts

Last baseball game I went to? You know. The Red Wings? This girl was sitting next to me and screamed so loud she hurt my ear. It still hurts. I wondered if she damaged my eardrum. That was two weeks ago. 


Then again, maybe I have a bug. Not a REAL bug, maybe a virus?


My mood is strange today. Larry is off having lunch and driving go-carts with some of the guys from his old job. I'm glad he's gone for a few hours but it all seems, well, off somehow. Men don't DO lunch. Well maybe they do.


There is so much construction going on outside that it's noisy. Dump trucks and back hoes and all sorts of nonsense out there.


The good news is: ta da-
I'm going to a Yankee game with my cousins again!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That must've been one loud scream...goodness. Take some earplugs to the Yankee game!

Doulabug said...

You know it!