Saturday, October 24, 2009

The ups and the downs




Reconnecting with one's mother is not as easy it should be.





Tuesday she rehearsed every terrible thing I had supposedly done since I was born. Not a fun experience.





I envy all of you with good moms. Go give them a kiss. Or call them and tell them how much you appreciate them.





I'm not giving up hope though. There is always hope, right?









Right?



4 comments:

Katrina said...

I have no nuggets of wisdom, but I feel for you. 10 years is a long time. I've had mom issues, and boy oh boy, it tore me up.

Hang in there.

Jess W said...

I am sending good thoughts your way... families can be rough, but there is a reason Heavenly Father gives us good friends. We will be praying for you, and sending good thoughts your way. There is always hope.

Crystal said...

I'm sorry. It's hard to have a tough mom to love. If I figure it out I'll let you know! :)

Janet said...

YES! There's always hope...and amazingly, Heavenly Father is generous with doses of peace exactly when we need it.

I'm proud of you.