Saturday, October 10, 2009

Working things out

There is good news.


My mother is speaking to me again. After 10 years, she has decided that I am not so bad and she actually apologized to me. We talk and laugh and are catching up on 10 years of our lives. I am cautiously optimistic.

Fasting and prayer works. Absolutely. No question.




On another topic -



The Red Cross held its annual fundraiser last month. During the event, they like to show the potential donors a video of a local family who had been helped by us during a fire.

So they interviewed the family and they interviewed me, too ('cause I was part of the team that helped.)

So I'm in this video and I actually like myself in it, kind of, even though now I realize I don't have much of a chin.

What an unfortunate discovery. Chinless. I was better off not knowing.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Mary Ann, you crack me up! Chinless? I think not. You have a cute little chin! And that's wonderful about your mother. I hope that goes well from here on out!

Crystal said...

you can have 1 of my chins! :)

Lacey said...

chinless is better than CLUEless...isn't it?