Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And guess what?

Only 12 more hours of wearing braces!!!!!!

Tomorrow, January 20, 2010, they are removed and I will have happy teeth. Oh joy! Oh rapture!

Maybe a picture soon of me and my new smile.

You all were right two years ago. You said it would go by fast. It really did.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I remember when I got my braces off (16 YEARS AGO!! WHAT??) that my teeth felt really slimy and it was so weird to have my lip just fall down over my teeth instead of the braces. And I couldn't stop licking my teeth. Ahh. Good memories!

I hope you spend a good part of your day licking your teeth. It's so enjoyable.

Teresa said...

Hi! Thanks for the offer on the socks! I am so glad that I don't have to fill out an application...paper work scares me! :c) I will definitely keep the offer in mind, but seeing as though my Hubby is in grad school right now I think he would flip if I spent money on mismatched socks!! Enjoy having your braces off!

Susan May said...

Hi Mary Ann--

I was reading an article and thought I would share it with you:

http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/Doulas_Teens.asp

sounds pretty interesting...

Lacey said...

Yo. LOCKE!!! You don't have an email link, so...
I did want to say goodbye to you, as you are THE NICEST person at the LCO, and I'm not just being nice, as you should know. Anyway, I didn't feel like broadcasting my business to the entire office and I couldn't catch you when you weren't with someone, so...goodbye!!! I've retired, again. I knew it was a mistake the second day I was there. I kept thinking it would get better. I worked in an office for 40years, and now I find that there's no way I can ever go back to an office. I'm just not made that way anymore. So, take care and remember GOD loves you and is always with you. (so be careful)
xx
tz