Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

So it's January 3 and I'm a little late, but the wishes are sincere.

This is what I've been doing:

Working. It's a good thing I like this job AND the people I work with or I would be going out of my mind.
Cooking and baking.
Gaining weight.
Putting decorations up.
Taking decorations down.
Visiting people, including, drumroll please....... my mother, thankfully things are going very well.
Worrying about loved ones.
Preparing lessons.
Not to mention all the stuff we as women do every day, and do so well.

I REALLY hope things will settle down a bit now. Christmas is all packed away. All we have to do is bring the tree down to the basement.

The cookies are GONE.

I need to fast again. My body is sad.

It is snowing like crazy out. The wind is whipping. It is 10 degrees. Larry is at the church shoveling. I have to take a shower and get ready. Dealing with snowstorms builds character. HA HA!!!

No comments: