Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Leaves




WELL.


I just decided something. You all get to hear it!




Blogs are supposed to be uplifting, right? Well at least not depressing.





So I've decided that I won't be complaining and whining any longer on this blog.

Lucky readers!!




Instead, I will be HAPPY! And CHEERFUL! And post HAPPY pictures!




Like THESE!



At Yankee Stadium with my cousin Joe. HAPPY!






I'm the flower girl. Happy!




And our Wedding! Happy! (scared too)





And this is the day I came home from Italy! Happy to be home, sad to not be in Italy any longer. Happy with our lilacs!



Backwards in the mirror. Happy at Time Out For Women



Eating pizza in Salerno. VERRRRY Happy!





Me on the left, my cousin Joe and my cousin Mary - 1969. Happy with my family.


On a cruise ship somewhere between Ketchikan Alaska and Vancouver BC. Most happily sailing on the sea.




Juneau Alaska, happily holding a sweet puppy.





This is Alaska, too. Doesn't it look FAKE? It wasn't. This was REALLY the sunset on that HAPPY, chilly, windy night!





As a doula. I really miss birth. But I think I have to retire. My energy is shot. But happy that day!



With the handsome eternal companion. Happy together forever!



And one of my favorites. This is 1959 and I am happy in my dad and mom's lap, with my cousins surrounding us.


So there you have it.


You have permission to yell at me if this gets depressing again.


HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God bless this year 2011.



2 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy happy happy! You're such a cutie.

I've never thought your blog is depressing, FYI. And that pizza looks amazingly delish. Yum.

mappy said...

wow kweb