Saturday, February 12, 2011

More snow

I remember the days that all I wanted to do was READ and there was not enough time out there.

Well these past several weeks have been what I had longed for - quiet time enough that I can READ!

These are the books I have read so far this year:

HOME TO HOLLY SPRINGS by Jan Karon

ROOM by Emma Donoghue (I would recommend this one for sure)

IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS by Jan Karon (this was uncharacteristically terrible.)

I STILL DREAM ABOUT YOU by Fannie Flagg (funny as usual!)

MOTHERS AND OTHER LIARS by Amy Bourret (very, very good)

GOODNIGHT, BEAUTIFUL by Dorothy Koomson (weird and unsatisfying)

DAY AFTER NIGHT by Anita Diamant (quite interesting)

Plus, I finished NEW YORK by Edward Rutherfurd which was absolutely outstanding.

I've reviewed my books on my Shelfari page. Feel free to look!

And by the way, it's snowing again. And cold. And windy. I need some WARMTH!!


1 comment:

Katrina said...

Thank you for that list.

I read These Is My Words again last month, and loved it. Again.