Monday, February 28, 2011

And Here We Come Back!


So off we went to Baltimore to board the Carnival PRIDE for a 7 day
cruise to Florida and the Bahamas. We dragged Larry kicking and screaming.









This is him after one hour. Oh so HAPPY!




This is him after an hour and a half with Miss Kara. Even happier! She was our little shadow for a week.




The seas out of Baltimore were choppy 'cause the wind was so bad.





But once we landed in Florida and went to Cocoa Beach, look what happened! It's LARRY! In the Atlantic Ocean! Waving! Ah....warmth.

Our friends who moved to Port St. Lucie drove to Cocoa Beach to spend the day with us and we had a blast. Robbie and I chased the waves and he built sand castles and trenches with Uncle Larry.







THEN, this........is the closest I got to the Bahamas. Ya know why?

I had another bout of the spastic unmentionables. So while Larry and KayLee went parasailing and shopping in Nassau, I stayed in bed all day.

Literally.

I didn't eat but an apple and a roll the entire day.

I was a little better in Freeport the next day but our glass bottom boat excursion was cancelled due to rough seas. The little kids were very sad not to see the fish. Their family went on a bus tour of Freeport instead.

Friday after we left Freeport, we spent a nice leisurely afternoon on the ship, with a fancy schmancy dress up dinner that night. We took pictures on the deck with the sun setting.

Our little "family" - we all had such a good time!!






This is our last night. Can you stand this? Carter loves Larry. Lookit how cute he is all cuddled up by Brother Locke on the FLOOR!



So, we had a blast.

And now of course I have to go back so I can actually SHOP in Nassau instead of sleep.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

So sorry about your spastic unmentionables. Not fair!!

All of the pictures of Larry are AWESOME! He looks like he had the time of his life! :)

mappy said...

;)wow\kiss\kweb