Monday, March 7, 2011

We're going through ship withdrawal



I miss the ship!!!

Today I was craving a cheeseburger from the grill. We went to Applebee's instead. Ummm......just not the same.

Here, I am still in shock that Larry is with me on the ship!






And there he is!





That's me at Port Canaveral





Gorgeous sunset in the Caribbean





And here is Miss Kara all perplexed over the magic card tricks!




Man I wish these pictures were bigger.

3 comments:

Carol said...

So fun! Kara looks so much like KayLee! I am so envious on so many levels...a cruise in the Caribbean...a vacation with wonderful friends, both you guys & the Js...simply having the opportunity to get to know all those cute kids--it makes me sad that I don't know their little kids & only knew Erik as a little guy!

mappy said...

those pics are cool kelly

mappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.