Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drownededed in the snow bank - beep beep

A couple of Sundays ago, I LOST my cell phone. Can you imagine the horror? The despair? (Kind of pitiful when you consider Japan.)

I figured out that when we couldn't find it anywhere, it had probably fallen from my lap when I got out of the car in the snow covered church parking lot. By the time I realized where it had ended up, the snowplow had come to clean off the lot and goodbye phone.

No phone.

So we went to Verizon and to make a long story short we decided on a better plan that would save us a bunch of money every month. And I'm using Larry's old phone.

Today, two weeks later, I wandered around the melting snow banks in the church parking lot and there it was.

Lonely.

Battered.

Dirty.

And WET.

We'll see if it ever dries out. Maybe I can retrieve my contacts.

What a pain.

But considering earthquakes and tsunamis and nuclear meltdowns, well, you know.

1 comment:

mappy said...

thats cool did it dry yet? kweb