Friday, March 11, 2011

Wonders



Even though the seas were rockin' and rollin' for the first couple of days....... (WHEEE!)


.......Larry loved it all.

He loved the food, the cabin, the balcony, the food, the hot tub, the beach, the food, parasailing, shopping, the food, did I mention the food? He was a happy man.

I think being with good friends and wonderful kiddos helped a lot.





KayLee and Kara did some karaoke from The Little Mermaid






The night we were split up at dinner (no room to sit together.) Mom, Dad and the younger kids........






.......then Brother and Sister Locke with the older ones.






I just love our boy, will you look at his face? He really was a happy boy; he was just concentrating on coloring.


So there you have it. Larry actually went on vacation and LIKED it. You know.

Wonders.

2 comments:

mappy said...

thhheeeee/fffffffffffffooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd/the food/love/kelly

mappy said...

Who would have thought Uncle Larry would like the food.

Wonders..
Monica