Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Promises, promises

Howdy do.

I haven't posted anything because I'm grumpy, and I promised not to be grumpy on my blog any longer.

So let's see. Maybe I can find a happy picture somewhere. Okay I'll look.

Here ya go....


Over the years, Larry has taken some pretty remarkable shots in our garden.

This one below are the flowers on some kind of Japanese bush in the backyard.






These are the same flowers but using a different setting on the camera. I think they look like little stars.







Then he took this shot of Gerbera daisies that I love. The color knocks me out.




Last but not least, a couple of years ago there was a renegade seagull wandering around the front yard. He posed for me in the driveway.



This was the best I could do. It makes me think that maybe I should start taking pictures again!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm sorry you've been grumpy. I hope whatever is making you grumpy gets better. I love gerber daisies. They were my wedding flowers because I love them so.