Friday, April 29, 2011

What can I say?



I'm hooked on LOVE!





(check out the little kid....!)

Yes, I woke up early to watch the WEDDING, remembering doing the same thing 30 years ago to watch Charles and Diana.


Loved Kate's dress.

Loved how the prince and his brother looked in their uniforms. So dashing.

Loved the music.

Oh and Kate's sister with the little girls!

It was like the picture perfect wedding and I rejoiced with them.

I hope it will be a great marriage.


BUT THEN THERE IS THIS........

These two poor souls are the groom's cousins.

What WERE they thinking?



I am so glad I wasn't invited to this wedding because I look terrible in hats. And apparently the alien antenna look is in this year.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Ha ha! I didn't watch much of it, but I did have to tune in to check out the fashions. LOVED the way the bride and groom looked. But the stuff everyone else was wearing confused me! I think the queen was the only person wearing a hat I could approve of!