Friday, January 18, 2008

Trivia

Some things that make me happy:

Neil Diamond concerts
hot showers
the smell of fresh basil
putting up the Christmas decorations
taking down the Christmas decorations
Wheat Thins
reading all of your blogs and emails and remarks
helping a woman have her baby
scrapbooking
pomegranates
volunteering at the Red Cross
a warm summer afternoon

Some things that make me sad:

cold showers
my hair when it needs a cut
waiting for a Neil Diamond concert
crazy drivers
dirty bathrooms
shoes that hurt
cooked spinach
missing Sicily
hot sticky summers
cold damp winters

No braces yet. They put the spacers in this week and now NEXT week is when my uppers go on. I'll be grinning on the blog soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sister Locke, those are some of my favorite things too. I came across your blog, I hope you don't mind. When do you become a doula? So good to see that Larry is still laughing. That's about all I remember about him. Take care,
Laura "Thompsett"