Joys in my life:
1. Larry the husband and eternal companion. He is a good man. Everybody loves Larry! He loves me and supports me in all my crazy endeavors. He actually likes to shop, too.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I would be lost in space without the gospel.
3. My extended family. Chuck and Kathy, Joe and Joanne, Rick and Susan, Gene and Ann, Dolores and Bill, Mary and Paul, Judi, Kathy, Chuck and Kerry. Even the cat.
4. Pam. More than a friend. Closest to family without the DNA. She loves me and supports me in all my crazy endeavors, too. We have been friends for 32 years.
4. Sonnia, my sisters in the gospel, my girlfriends; they all know who they are. I do not know where or what I would be without all of them.
5. Music. More of that will come later.
6. Family history (genealogy.) I think that without any descendants, my mind naturally and easily looks back to the ancestors and wants to be connected to them.
8. My doula babies and their parents. Helping a new soul come into the world is one of the choicest blessings in my life. Except for getting up in the middle of the night.
9. Books. I do not know what I would do if I could not read, or listen anyway to books on tape.
10. My volunteer work at the Red Cross. I truly love helping out. Also, human nature is fascinating. I like meeting different people and seeing the dynamics of different families.
3 comments:
Thanks for your comment on my blog! It is always so good to reflect on all of the blessings in our lives. Life is really an amazing adventure!
mary ann- it is so nice to hear from you. i think about you every time i hear neil diamond! it looks like you are doing well. we of course are always busy but you are definitely welcome to check in :)
Very nice list. If I'm ever brave enough to have more children, you can be my doula. You'll just have to travel a little further.
Post a Comment