Monday, June 2, 2008

Ah, to dream

I just finished reading this book by Elizabeth Berg called "The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted." It's a collection of short stories that are funny, tender, sad, heartwarming, maddening and thought-provoking all at the same time. All about women. ANYway, I thought it would be entertaining to list all the things I would eat for one day, without regard for fat, fiber
cholesterol, triglycerides, calories, none of that.

Here is my list:

For breakfast I would start out with bacon and two biscuits smothered with sausage gravy. And a huge glass of orange juice. Then I would go get croissants, a french cruller and donuts stuffed with lemon cream and custard. 

For lunch I would have a bacon cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malted. Then a hot fudge sundae with chocolate ice cream. I would also go buy a box of Turtles.

Dinner would be easy. Pizza and wings! With lots of blue cheese dressing. For dessert? A banana split.

I find this interesting because I'm not a big fan of ice cream. Nevertheless, that's how I  would end my day, because it sounds so good to me. Oh I forgot. Popcorn with lots of butter for the evening snack.

Then I would be sick for about two days!

What would you eat?
 

4 comments:

Katrina said...

breakfast- hash browns, bacon, sausage, belgian waffle with whipped cream and strawberries, and OJ.

lunch- burger and fries, coke and oreo shake.

dinner- a gigantic pork burrito, smothered in cheese and sauce with lots of fried rice. more coke to wash it down.

i'd also have my fair share of cake with buttercream frosting whenever i wanted.

Doulabug said...

Sounds yummy to me, especially the pork burrito!

Carol said...

Ok...here's mine:

Breakfast: like you definitely biscuits smothered in gravy with hash browns (I'd never had that before going to BYU and ever since I know it's so bad for me but it's SOOOO GOOOOD!)

Lunch: spicy chicken enchiladas with refried beans and rice...

Dinner: Thanksgiving dinner (and that includes the Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream)

and my dessert after all that would be a gigantic root beer float to wash it all down!!!

Kinda makes me sick to think of all of that stuff together on one day but it's fun anyway.

Doulabug said...

Carol, I would actually LOVE Thanksgiving dinner, too! It's my favorite meal!