Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My romantic husband

So Larry leaves to get a blood test this morning in preparation for his physical next week. He comes home with these gorgeous flowers that knocked my socks off. What a guy. I just love this man. He drives me absolutely out of my mind, but then he comes up with something like this and I love him all over again. After over 27 years together, he is even sweeter than he was in the beginning. On our first date, (a blind date) he showed up at my door with three roses clipped from his garden, plopped in an empty BBQ sauce jar. Is it any wonder that I knew right away we would get married? I knew within minutes. Less than a year later we were married. 

2 comments:

Katrina said...

aww. nice husbands are the best.

Debbie said...

you look so great and flowers from your hubby are the best!!!