I had been watching this cloud billow up last night in the south, thinking it looked like it might be a storm brewing. It got bigger and bigger and the edges got really sharp and the colors were very cool. It turned out to be a whopper of a storm just south of us, probably by the NYS Thruway. You can see the rain coming down out of it - kind of at the bottom left. We get the prettiest skies around here. Check out the fourth picture down - there is a goose flying by!
1 comment:
I love the many beautiful and fun things you put on this blog--they always lift my spirits and make me smile. :) And I've been thinking for weeks about my answer to what I would eat if I could eat anything for a day . . . such a tough decision, but I do know that baklava would be invovled, as would Sis. Graham's cannoli!
Post a Comment