My Sunday School class went well. I love teaching! Katrina, I think of you every week and hope you are not so terrified anymore.
The Buffalo Bills are 4 and 0!!! The Yankees bombed out and are not in the playoffs. The agony and the ecstasy.
Work today was organized chaos.
Fall is in the air and I love it!
1 comment:
I teach every other week, thank goodness. If it were every week I would be going out of my mind! The Saturdays before I teach I am in a pretty stressed mood.
I'm not as terrified anymore, but still get a little nervous. We meet in the cultural hall, for crying out loud! But, I feel like I'm learning as I go, and I certainly am grateful for the opportunity to really study the scriptures. I've learned a lot. The Lord knows what we need- even if that means having to stand in front of a large group of people who are smarter than you, and having to pretend like you know what you're talking about! Do you teach every week?
Post a Comment