Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sleep is a beautiful thing -

- especially when you haven't had much of it in the past few days. I have had a hard time sleeping lately. But you moms know all about that. I don't know how you all do it. I am a complete mess without sleep. I do very well with catnaps though, which helps so much when I'm with a mom during a long labor. But I need a good 6 -7 hours to feel like myself and not look like an old hag. Makeup is a beautiful thing, too!

Speaking of makeup, I've discovered Bare Minerals. We have this cool store here called Ulta and boy do they have some great products, including this Bare Minerals stuff. I need a little more coverage as I get older and this stuff actually makes me look good! Braces and all. Speaking of the braces. I am tired of them already. It's only 8 months! I asked the orthodontist again if she thought it would really take a whole 2 years to finish this teeth project. She said absolutely not. Amen.

No comments: