Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Achy shoulder

Today it's very achy. I think I did too much or something. Ibuprofen to the rescue!

Yesterday was the MRI for the other shoulder, then I find out Dec. 19 if I will have surgery on that one. After the scan, I asked the VERY CUTE technician whether or not the pictures were any good. He said they were great and that I was the first person all day that hadn't moved during the procedure. It was 4:30PM!!! Imagine. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep amid all the noise and banging that is the MRI, with earplugs thankfully.




What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?













A stick.



2 comments:

Katrina said...

ahh, I love a cute MRI tech.

Hope that shoulder starts feeling better!

Joyous said...

Thanks for the laugh. I'll have to tell Joey. And my dad. Did you get that joke from Larry? :)