Friday, December 12, 2008

This week has been crazy

Monday - met my friend for lunch and then went to physical therapy for the shoulder

Tuesday - met another friend for an afternoon of Christmas shopping and then came home to have the sister missionaries over for dinner, then Larry and I went to Lowes to look for new lights and bulbs

Wednesday - took my mother-in-law grocery shopping, then made cookies for the cookie exchange that night which was WAY fun

Thursday - went to the temple and church bookstore, then met with a new doula client in the evening

Friday (today) - worked at Red Cross. Now I'm baking two cakes for the ward Christmas party tomorrow night and doing laundry. Larry is at the ward helping to set up for the party. I also need to finish my Gospel Doctrine lesson for Sunday

Tomorrow we have to go back to Lowes to return fluorescent light bulbs which were TERRIBLE. Then I have to iron. And go to the Christmas party.

It's a fun time and our Christmas tree looks Be you te ful!

Just for fun, I will pretend I was tagged by Carol. Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th picture folder on your computer

2. Choose the 4th picture

3. Explain the picture

4. Choose 4 people to do the same

My 4th folder was our anniversary party. The 4th picture is our cake which was so lovely I cried. And it was the most delicious thing ever. The top was peach melba and the bottom was chocolate raspberry. I just think it is so pretty.

Let's see, who shall I tag........

1. Amberly
2. Debbie
3. Joy
4. Crystal

Have fun!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I love that cake.

Good luck with your lesson tomorrow. I'm teaching too and am stalling by looking at blogs instead of wrapping things up.

Amberly said...

That IS a pretty cake! What a fun tag!

Anonymous said...

We love and miss you, we need to make it out to your area when we are in the State the next time... hugs and loves to you and Larry!

It is nuts here too... wish there was more time to rest during Christmas time!

Janet said...

that cake is just gorgeous!! remind me to find out who made it!