Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged by Crystal!

Favorite Person (outside of family?)  -  Neil Diamond, no question. :)

Favorite Food? -  That's a tough one. Probably bread.

Quirks about me? - I can write backwards and forwards with a pen in each hand.

Any regrets? - Are you kidding? Every day.

Favorite Charity/Cause? - Other the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, it's both the American Red Cross and the Humane Society.

Favorite blog recently? - http://blog.cjanerun.com/

Something I can't get enough of? - Neil Diamond concerts, baseball games and cruises

Worst job I've ever had? - Store detective

What job would I pay not to have? -  Those famous guards who have to stand at attention all day and not smile or talk or look at anybody.

Guilty pleasure? - Baklava

Got any confessions? - If I had the money and the time I would go to every Neil Diamond concert and every Rochester Red Wings game. 

If I had $1000 to spend on myself, how would I spend it? - Just for me? I would redecorate the family room. Or clothes.

Favorite thing about our house? - Our dining room curtains

Least favorite thing about our house? - The family room carpet

One thing I am bad at? - Sports. I am all clumsy.

One thing I am good at? - Listening

If I could change one thing about my circumstances, what would it be? - I would LOVE it if Larry wanted to travel.

Who would I like to meet someday? - My grandfather Cardella. He died when I was three months old. To the day.

What makes me feel sexy? - Feeling pretty

Who is my real life hero? - My grandmother Cardella. She was the best example of unconditional love and was loved by all.

What is the hardest part of my job? - Which job? 
1. Homemaker and wife? Finding time to do it all. 
2. Doula? Dealing with stupid medical staff. 
3. Red Cross? Working with an atheist. She drives me out of my mind.

When am I most relaxed? - When the house is spotless and I am reading an excellent book. Or when I'm on a cruise ship watching the water.

What can I not live without? - Other than Larry, food, clothing and shelter, it would have to be books and music.

Are blogs authored by narcissists? - WHAT? Well, maybe......

Why do I blog? - It's a great way for me to keep a journal!




2 comments:

Joyous said...

I LOVE baklava! And good books, and clean houses, and good listeners. :)

Katrina said...

You are hard core about Neil Diamond! I love it!