Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mad



I woke up this morning after a bad dream and now I am mad. I woke up mad and am still mad. Grrr.....


Warning.


This is a grumpy post.






The orthodontist put some new kind of torture braces in my mouth and I was BLEEDING. So I took my wire cutters to try and trim the stupid things and messed them up. So now they are worse than before and I'll have to go in Monday and confess. 

Everyone is annoying me just being in the house.

My feet are cold.

My lesson for tomorrow isn't quite finished yet.

All I want to do is read all day and be left alone!  THAT ain't gonna happen. 

I'll be better soon. 

Somebody send me a joke.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE those days... well, a joke... hmmm

Here are a few from the kids... so no promises...


Joke #1: knock knock... who's there?
interrupting cow... interrupting cow wh... MOOOOO

Joke #2: Why did the student eat his homework?
Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake... get it?

Joke #3: knock knock... who's there
Banana... banana who?
knock knock... who's there?
banana.... banana who?
knock know... who's there?
orange... orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say Banana again?

Joke #4: Why did the chicken cross the road??
To save the world.

Joke #5:
What did the traffic light say to the driver...?
Don't look I'm changing.

Hope this brightened your day... if you need more help the kids are on a roll now... just say the word.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the last one was from me... I was not trying to be Anonymous... although the jokes are bad enough that maybe... I should remain that way...

Jess said...

I am glad my goofy kids could help out... they told jokes for a good 1/2 hour after we posted. Good times. I think my blog is screwy... so that could explain the sudden posts, but I also will skip a few days and then catch them up... so that might me it. Thanks for commenting today it brightened my day too... love ya.

Katrina said...

Get a big hunk of wax and stick it on that pesky wire. That was my method of choice- but I was like 13, so there are probably better ways. I don't have jokes, but a funny story:

Addie and I were at Old Navy today returning some stuff. As we were walking out of the store she said, to no one in particular, "Aaaahhhh! Someone cut off my head!" I said, "What?" and she pointed to the mannequins with no heads. I laughed out loud for about five minutes. It quacked me up.