Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog experts

Okay all you blog extraordinaries. I need help. 

As you can see, I changed the look of our blog and I love the new colors. 

ALTHOUGH.

If any of you can tell me how to change the green color on the right side, like where the weather is and the archive, I would be happy. I don't even know if it is possible but if anyone knows, it would be you young whippersnappers. (I'm feeling old lately!)

Today is Saturday. It has been a very hard two weeks and I'm glad they're almost over.

1 comment:

Joyous said...

Here's what I think will work:

-Go to your "Dashboard" on Blogger
-Click on "Layout" under the blog name
-Click on the "Fonts and colors" tab
-In the leftmost box should be a list of different parts of your blog (the heading font color, heading background color, etc.). Scroll down until you see "top sidebar background color" or something like that, and then click on it.
-Click on a color from the colors on the right that you like better.
-Call me if you have questions or problems. :)

Hope that helps!