My toothaches apparently came from trauma from my last orthodontic adjustment. That adjustment hurt like no other. My mouth was really sore. It seems because of that, my bite was off from the shifting teeth. The tops and bottoms were knocking against each other. Hooray for my dentist who fixed it! There was more stuff from that adjustment but you don't need to hear all that. It's much better anyway.
My ring is still beautiful.
I just love the colors of this blog. It's ME!
2 comments:
Looks great! I've been able to figure out all kinds of things on my blog, but for some reason that was one I just wasn't quite sure on. Joy has some skills!
I'm so glad it worked! This is all very ironic, of course, since I have just about the most boring-looking blog out there, but I plan to fix that eventually . . . :)
Post a Comment