Monday, September 14, 2009

Sad news to report


Well folks, you know Harley the baby dog from next door? They gave him away. The vet supposedly said he was psycho puppy who could turn dangerous at any moment.

I'll give you three guesses how Larry feels about no Harley around:

1. awful
2. very awful
3. so awful he can't even talk about it.

So here's to our sweet little neighbor dog. I don't think he was psycho puppy. I think he needed to be trained. So I am mad and sad at the same time.

He was a nice little dog.

3 comments:

Jess W said...

I am very sad too... I think one of the saddest things is when pups need good training, but get sent from home to home because their owners will not take the time or make the effort to train them properly. I am not sure what the situation is with Harley, but we are very sad right along with you..

Katrina said...

Sad. Poor Larry and poor pup.

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. My heart just hurts for Larry and Harley.