Family room BEFORE. Comfortable, boring. BORING. And off kilter.
Family room DURING. It's a mess. This is before the yellow paint went on. Hopefully I can post an AFTER picture, with the creamy walls that will look just the way I hope!

And the kitchen BEFORE, not too bad, just a little dated. After 15 years, ya think we need a change? Oh and any ideas what we can do with the window over the sink?
This is the general mess of furniture and STUFF moved all over. This is what makes me nuts. There is nowhere to sit, without climbing over things.

And there is a suspiciously furry tail vacating the photo. Little white feet, too.
It's a beautiful day. Not too hot, not too chilly. The Yankees are winning so I need to go outside. My mother needs a ride to her church tonight, and I still have to finish preparing my Gospel Doctrine lesson. Man, there is so much to do.
And the kitchen BEFORE, not too bad, just a little dated. After 15 years, ya think we need a change? Oh and any ideas what we can do with the window over the sink?
This is the general mess of furniture and STUFF moved all over. This is what makes me nuts. There is nowhere to sit, without climbing over things.
It's a beautiful day. Not too hot, not too chilly. The Yankees are winning so I need to go outside. My mother needs a ride to her church tonight, and I still have to finish preparing my Gospel Doctrine lesson. Man, there is so much to do.
2 comments:
NICE, can't wait to see the final product. We're working on traverse drapes over the kitchen sink at our house. Uncommon, I know, but when hung and closed it'll completely block out light...I dislike mini-blinds for that reason alone.
Roman shades perhaps for the window above the sink? Or a stained glass effect with some window paints? I do believe they are removable, or you could always find an already done one of a kind painted glass artwork, like an old windowpane, still in frame, and hang it right on front of the window, with a bit of chain and hooks. I've seen them at arts fairs and on craigslist. I imagine you could find a nice selection on etsy too.
Post a Comment