Saturday, June 5, 2010

During...

So while we are still in a mess, the project really is almost done. I cannot WAIT until this is over!!

You can kind of see the color of the kitchen here. It's a darker blue but looks Beautiful.


I need to find something snazzy to jazz up the soffit.


And here is the mess in the family room. The creamy color is up though and I like it but it doesn't show well in the picture. It will be pretty with the new furniture and curtains.


2 comments:

A.Pandina said...

L-O-V-E the kitchen wall color, I'm always so nervouse about picking colors. That looks great! The canisters are so adorable, too.

Janet said...

That blue is perfect!! I'm changing my own kitchen from butterscotch/burgundy to blues, and I think our cupboards match, too!

check out www.uppercaseliving.com for a cool quote or saying that would complete the space above your cupboards- something that is perfectly you!!

can't wait to see final pictures!