Sunday, June 6, 2010

Major Announcement

Drum roll please...................

This is NOT about paint. Or furniture. Or carpeting.

This is about TRAVEL. And LARRY.



I will announce this if you all promise not to faint.



Those of you who know my darling husband knows that traveling is about as much fun for him as kissing a cactus (his words.)

So, when I tell you that we are going on a CRUISE, you probably won't believe me.

But HA! It's true!

Yessiree, the man I married almost 29 years ago, the love of my life and my eternal companion, agreed to it, after much persuasion from good friends telling him that he would have a blast on a cruise and that he needs to go.

At first he said, "Well, I MIGHT... MAYBE... BEGIN... to think about CONSIDERING it." Which turned into, "Well, okay."

Could have picked me up off the floor. Bless the man's heart.

We have many months to wait, so I don't talk about it much or he gets weird. But we are going and that's that. HA! HA! (That's me being happy.)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Wahoo! Where are you going?

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray for both of you!!

Kristine said...

How exciting. While my husband loves traveling he never wanted to do a cruise and yet I convinced him last year to do one and he loved it. I am sure Larry will love it too. Really, all you do is sit back and relax while others serve you. What better life could there be. Where are you going on your cruise?

A.Pandina said...

Yesss! Cruises are fun. Just don't eat too much of their yummy food. We can't wait to go on another - however it will probably be a Disney Cruise next. lol

Joe V. said...

Hysterical! I'm so happy for both of you. Enjoy! Love to you both!