Isn't he just too adorable?
So we are going to take a couple of boat rides and wander around Alexandria Bay and Cape Vincent and Kingston, Ontario and maybe stay at a bed and breakfast.
His birthday is next week. He doesn't want to celebrate or have a cake or anything. He is BLUE. So taking me away for a few days is a huge sacrifice for him. It would be lovely if he actually WANTED to go but he doesn't. It's like the cruise. He doesn't want to go but he does things to make me happy and eventually has a good time anyway.
Sweet man that he is.
This was an arranged marriage you know.
God whispered in my ear to marry the man.
When God whispers, I listen.
Good thing Larry did too!
OH and August 15, 1982 I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Click HERE to understand why I love the church.
Like I say, when God whispers to me, it's always a good thing to listen.
2 comments:
Oh my - 28 years already? I can't believe how time has flown! I love you and your strength in the gospel. Here's to another 28 years, and eternity! Love you!
Hey, I didn't know Aug 15th was your baptism date? It's a good day--it's our anniversary. : ) Here's to wonderful people and wonderful dates!
Post a Comment