Excuse me while I scream. Please, can somebody tell me why oh why my pictures are small when I explicitly click LARGE on the upload page???
Some of the Cousins
THANKFULLY, my friend Sonnia showed up from Las Vegas and entertained me with answers for problems of the world.
But then,
every dang time I turned around, there was a fly in the house. A GROSS, DISGUSTING, DIRTY OLD FLY. My apologies to all you fly lovers out there, don't tell me who you are.
So I was swatting and shooing flies for fun and enjoyment.
One landed on the screen door. I opened it up to shoo it out and whilst I was waving my arm to get rid of the thing, smashed my middle finger on the door frame.
OHHHH the pain.
I do not know if it is broken or sprained. At this point I don't care. It hurts and it is swollen and black and blue. Larry tapes it to my ring finger for stability.
So I am mad.
I'll get over it. Really. But right now I am mad and sad. And need to go to bed.
BUT - I am giving a talk in church on Sunday and need to do some research. So no bed for a while.
Ciao for now...
3 comments:
1) Have you switched to the new updated Blogger? Once I did that my pictures are much bigger. It should be an option on your dashboard or something.
2) Cute pictures of the cousins- I can tell you're related.
3) Sorry about your finger. Owwwie. I slammed my thumb in my car door once I cried like a little baby. It hurt so bad. I hope your finger starts feeling better soon. Is it your middle finger? Cuz if it is, and if you get one of those splint things on it, you can flip people off "by accident". Awesome.
http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/better-photo-uploading.html
Look at this and see if it's any help- I'll keep digging.
Get that finger checked! If it's swollen and black & blue, that may be an indication you broke it, or chipped a bone. (I chipped the corner of my thumb once playing soccer -- fun story.) Of course, probably splinting it and letting it heal is all the doctor's going to do anyway. But that sounds painful! Take some ibuprofen.
Post a Comment