So Thursday was that day. I did NOTHING.
Friday Larry and I went to the TEMPLE and received some much needed peace.
Saturday I stayed home all day and did stuff.
Yesterday my Sunday School lesson was awful. I was confused, the lesson was disjointed and the class seemed like they were asleep. Miserable.
AND, not to mention that THE YANKEES blew their chance to be in the World Series. They played absolutely terribly in the playoffs and did not deserve to win. I don't know what happened to the team with the best record for most of the year, but boy did they stink against the Texas Rangers.
BUT, here are pictures of some of my favorite little people in our big, luscious, comfy new leather chair and the sofa. THEY make me happy!
2 comments:
Awww, I know those little people! : ) Hope you have a much better week this week.
sorry you had a bad week. I've been meaning to get in touch with you... I am going to become a certified Hypnobabies birth instructor! Eventually I want to become a doula too - so we will need to talk. :-)
Post a Comment