Friday, October 8, 2010

Kitty and a Keg (WHAT?)

It's 6:18am. I've been up since 5am. WAAAAY too early but that's what happened.

For your viewing pleasure, here is the cat curled up in my clothes basket. It's a first for her. I had finished folding clothes and left the basket on the bed. When I went back in the bedroom, lo and behold, there she was looking adorable.
and a closer shot




Wednesday night was the Census reunion. Larry thought it would be fun to take my picture by the keg of beer. I was oblivious. I have a paper clip chain around my neck that one of the guys made and then of course I am holding the duck. One of the Census operations was called "Questionnaire Assistance Center" or "QAC and Be Counted." Someone had brought in the duck for QAC (quack.) The poor duck was shot and killed daily by rubber band weapons.


The Yankees are 2 and 0 against the Minnesota Twins in the playoffs. Whew.

Oh and P.S. for those of you who want to know where we are going on the cruise, well it is Port Canaveral AND, ta da..... the Bahamas!!


1 comment:

Katrina said...

LOVE that picture. Hysterical.