Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh, Katrina

Whenever you come back east, (as opposed to up north, down south and out west) you want to hook up with ME??? Really?

I am grinning profusely.

See???!!!
AND......

......if I come out west, like maybe to Herriman, can I hook up with YOU???

2 comments:

Katrina said...

HOW did I not see this until now? Umm, are you PLANNING on a trip to Herriman? Because if you are, I live like 20 minutes from there and it would be criminal- CRIMINAL! if we didn't meet up.

BTW- I'm going to Time Out for Women in November. My sister called me and asked if I wanted to go and I thought, "Hey! My friend Mary Ann went to that, it must be good."

Joyous said...

And I am close to Herriman, too (like 45 minutes close)! If you come, please come to my house, too, if you can! :)