Friday, May 13, 2011

I Can't Eat WHAT?



I think I'm having gallbladder issues. Of course I am not sure. But considering that the pain occurred right after Larry and I had ONION RINGS, it's a good bet.

It is definitely weird pain. Almost like spasms around my back and to the front. It's been happening for a few days now and I am mad. Not only have the Yankees lost three, count 'em THREE games in a row, I have pain.

Curses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just had mine removed in March, and it was the best thing I've ever done! And I didn't even have the normal gall bladder symptoms. Seriously, if you have insurance, and it is an option, let'em take that darned thing out of your body.

Katrina said...

Hey Mary Ann, the comments were restored after Blogger lost them last week, so I just read your first comment-- to get your blogroll to update:

Go to your blog's dashboard and click on 'design'. Your 'gadgets' are on the right, so click 'edit' on whatever you've titled your blogroll. In a new window, it should give you options to select as to how you want it to appear on your sidebar. Pick which ones you want, hit save and it should update on your blog! Hope this helps! :)

p.s. sorry about your gallbladder. no es bueno.