So I ran out the front door to grab a couple pieces of hailstones.
Then I attempted to run back in the house.
HA!
HA!
Instead, I fell. Actually slammed into the glass storm door WITH MY HEAD.
My glasses went flying, ZOOM off my head.
This is what I look like.
Two lumps on my forehead. Black and blue. My legs all scraped up. My glasses all bent. My face all swollen.
All this to show Larry's mother some dumb hail that all but melted in my hand before I got back in the house. But I hung on to it!
So this might be the third dumbest thing I ever did. The first and second are here and here.
2 comments:
OH MY HAIL!!! You look like you got beat up! So sad. And to think that you were just trying to do something nice. No fair.
I'm so sorry that happened to you! How could a silly piece of hail turn out to be so much trouble? Hope you're feeling a little better this week.
Post a Comment