For one day, all I ate was apples. Granny Smith.

ALL DAY.
Then before bed, I took two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,

and two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
I HAVE NO PAIN.
Really.
Really.
No pain.
I also found out thanks to our friend Paul that drinking aloe vera juice will prevent acid reflux and eliminate the need for prescription medication.
It WORKS!!!
I am happy.
Then, our Stake Conference was this weekend. Sunday's session was a broadcast for the Northeast. We were sitting with our little pals -

and their parents. I was feeling grateful and sad at the same time. I love that young family and am VERY grateful to have them in our lives. Tender mercies of the Lord, you know?

and their parents. I was feeling grateful and sad at the same time. I love that young family and am VERY grateful to have them in our lives. Tender mercies of the Lord, you know?
Yet I was getting all weepy eyed, thinking YET AGAIN, "where are MY children?" then feeling bad because I still get that way after all these years.
Then somehow this happens. God knows us. The speaker, Elder W. Craig Zwick quoted from the Doctrine and Covenants 98:1-3
1Verily I say unto you my friends, afear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give bthanks;
2aWaiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, and are recorded with this seal and testament—the Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted.
3Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been aafflicted shall work together for your bgood, and to my name’s glory, saith the Lord.
You can imagine how I felt. It was like the Lord was right there in my heart.
Like I said, pretty amazing weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment